Skip Navigation
Welcome to the website for West Boylston, MA

Link to Home
Link to Residents
Link to Business
 
This table is used for column layout.
On Our Site



Spacer

Spacer
Search Our Site

Spacer

Spacer

Spacer
 
Photos
About Our Town
Page NavigationPage NavigationPage NavigationPage Navigation
PreviousPageNextPage
The Old Stone Church near the causeway
The Old Stone Church near the causeway
Photo by Lynn Valois

The Old Stone Church was built in the early 1890's to replace the Baptist Church which was destroyed by fire. When the state built the reservoir, the church was allowed to remain at its current site because it was made of "stone".

St. Anthony's Catholic Church, which stood next to the Baptist Church, was torn down and rebuilt on Worcester Street. All wood was removed from the area to avoid pollution to the reservoir.
 
10th Anniversary of September 11, 2001
10th Anniversary of September 11, 2001
Photo by Marc Freiden
 
Sterling Street Causeway
Photo by Karen Paré

The causeway was opened to traffic on December 8, 1904.
 
The Congregational Church
The Congregational Church
Photo by Lynn Valois

Built on the site of Ezra Beaman's original meeting house, this church was built to replace the old Brick Church in 1903.
 
Page NavigationPage NavigationPage NavigationPage Navigation
PreviousPageNextPage
 
Town of West Boylston 127 Hartwell Street, Suite 100, West Boylston, MA 01583
Phone: 508-835-6240 Fax: 508-835-4102
Virtual Towns & Schools Website