1. The Town of West Boylston, Massachusetts does not warrant or make any representations as to the quality, content, accuracy, or completeness of the information, text graphics, links and other items contained on this server or any other server. Such materials have been compiled from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice from the Town of West Boylston.
2. Communications made through this site’s e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the Town of West Boylston or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the Town or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives, where notice to the Town is required by federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
3. The Town of West Boylston cannot be held responsible for any damage to any user’s computer or other equipment while acing the Town’s site or affiliated web site.
4. This website contains links to other Internet sites, which are not under the control of the Town of West Boylston. The Town of West Boylston makes no representation concerning the contents of these sites, nor do the links to external websites represent an endorsement of any of these sites. Visitors to external websites are advised to be cautious about providing personal information to any site without a clear understanding of how that information will be used.
5. Use of the website for the Town of West Boylston indicates your unconditional acceptance of the above disclaimers and statements. You further agree that the Town of West Boylston and its Staff have no liability for direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages with respect to the information, services or content contained on or otherwise accessed through this website.